It goes without saying that Amazon gift cards are basically as good as cold, hard cash.
This king of ecommerce lets you buy almost anything you can think of. So, it’s not surprising that many people are asking how to get a $100 free Amazon gift card.
Well, the great news is that you can snag this amount of free Amazon money if you know which programs to use and put in the work.
Let’s dive into your options!
The Best Ways To Get A Free $100 Amazon Gift Card
One quick disclaimer before covering how to get $100 in free Amazon gift cards.
All of the ideas in this post have the potential to make this amount of money. But some ideas take much longer than others.
This is the nature of getting things for free, so don’t expect to get a $100 Amazon gift card for free in a few minutes!
1. Amazon Shopper Panel
Our favorite way to get $100 in free Amazon gift cards is to use the Amazon Shopper Panel app. This Amazon-owned app pays you with free gift cards for uploading your shopping receipts.
Here’s how the app works:
- Sign up for the Amazon Shopper Panel app waitlist.
- Get invited to join.
- Upload non-Amazon shopping receipts by taking a photo with the app.
- Get $10 in free Amazon gift cards each month if you upload at least 10 receipts.
If you diligently use this app for a year, that’s over $100 of free Amazon gift cards per year just for taking photos of receipts!
The app also has occasional surveys you can answer to earn even more. The only downside is that it’s only available in the United States and there’s usually a waitlist.
2. Sign Up For An Amazon Credit Card
Speaking of Amazon-owned products, another way to get $100 in free Amazon gift cards is to sign up and use one of its credit cards.
Amazon makes an effort to reward shoppers for their loyalty. And the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card is a perfect example.
Perks of this no-annual fee credit card include:
- A free $50 Amazon gift card upon signing up
- 3% cash back at Amazon and Whole Foods Market
- 2% cash back at restaurants, gas stations, and pharmacies
- 1% cash back everywhere else
- No foreign transaction fee
The $50 sign-up bonuses is a great start, and for frequent shoppers, earning 3% back at Amazon adds up quickly.
You can redeem cash back against Amazon purchases as well for some nice, free money.
Prime members can also open the Prime version of this card which pays 5% cash back on Amazon and Whole Foods purchases.
3. Use Paid Survey Sites
If you want to earn free Amazon gift cards from the comfort of your own home, you can always use various paid survey sites.
This method of earning money online has been around for ages. And while it might take a few weeks to get a free $100 Amazon gift card, you can earn this amount if you put in the work.
Some of our favorite paid survey sites include:
- Pinecone Research: Earn $3 for each survey you complete.
- Branded Surveys: Get paid for sharing your opinion and earn bonus cash the more surveys you complete per month.
- Survey Junkie: Cash out for PayPal money or a wide range of gift cards once you earn $5.
- Swagbucks: This rewards website pays you to play games, answer surveys, watch ads, shop online, and for winning paid trivia games.
These sites won’t let you quit your day job anytime soon, but they all let you earn Amazon gift card rewards for free.
Swagbucks even has a free $100 Amazon gift card reward, so you can work towards this in your spare time and cash out after a few weeks or months.
4. Start An Amazon Affiliate Blog
One of my favorite ways to get 100 dollars in free Amazon gift cards is to make money with the Amazon Affiliate program.
This program is one of the most popular affiliate programs for blogging out there. It pays you for referring people to Amazon and getting them to make a purchase.
The best part about the program is that it pays you if the people you send to Amazon buy anything, not just the products you recommend.
I’ve been making money with the Amazon Affiliate program for years now.
It’s not my highest-paying program, or even close, but I get $100 in gift cards to Amazon every few months, all for free.
One new niche site I started earns over $100 in Amazon gift cards per month as well, and some blogs make all their income from this program.
Starting a blog can also be free or cost $50 to $100 or so, and the income potential is immense.
I mean, This Online World made $92,000 in its fourth year of blogging, and I know many bloggers making way more!
5. Get Paid To Play Video Games
If someone told you it’s possible to earn money for playing video games, you might think they’re lying.
However, as mentioned, some reward websites and apps pay you for playing video games. And the top apps let you redeem free Amazon gift cards as well.
Some of our favorite gaming apps that pay include:
- Mistplay: The leading gaming rewards app for Android that lets you earn Amazon gift cards.
- Gamehag: A popular PC gaming platform where you can earn free Steam games, gift cards, and in-game rewards.
- Rewarded Play: Basically a clone of Mistplay that’s also for Android gamers.
- GG2U: Another popular gaming rewards platform.
It will honestly take weeks of gaming to get $100 in Amazon gift cards. But this is sort of like passive income if you already spend a lot of time gaming anyways.
6. Amazon Trade-In Program
A lot of people don’t know this, but Amazon actually pays you with gift cards for sending in your old tech or even goods like textbooks with the Amazon Trade-In program.
Here’s how it all works:
- Search Amazon’s website for the products you want to send in.
- Enter information about the product’s make, model, and condition.
- Get a quote for how much Amazon will pay you.
- Accept your quote and send in your tech or products with a prepaid shipping label from Amazon.
- Get paid with free gift cards after Amazon receives and approves your merchandise.
You don’t get full MSRP for trade-ins, which makes sense since Amazon needs to make money too.
But you can send in so many products. Electronics like smart home products, gaming consoles, headphones, kindles and tablets, and laptops are all fair game.
You might even get a free $100 Amazon gift card if you trade-in something very expensive, like a laptop or iPad!
7. Amazon MechanicalTurk
- Data entry
- Image sorting
- Search engine evaluation
- Social media monitoring
It’s also a global program, and people from around the world can earn small amounts of money in their spare time for completing these short online tasks.
Websites like Amazon MTurk don’t pay too much, which is the main downside of microtask sites.
However, you can choose free Amazon gift cards as a payment option. And if you spend a few days grinding, earning $100 or more is possible.
8. Try Other Amazon Incentives
Since Amazon has so many products and services, it often releases different incentives that pay you with free gift cards for trying out these different services or features.
For example, in the past, you could snag free gift cards for topping up your Amazon Reload account. I’ve also seen bonuses in the past for trying out Amazon Prime or its audiobook service.
These incentives vary depending on the time of year and your country. But a quick search should tell you if you can snag some free gift cards.
9. Use Reward Apps
Several leading reward apps you can try out include:
- Drop: Our favorite reward app that pays you with free gift cards for completing shopping offers.
- Fetch Rewards: A leading grocery rewards app that pays you with a variety of gift cards. Read our post on the best Fetch Rewards hacks for tips to make the most money!
- GetUpside: A leading gas rewards app that lets you save when refueling and also offers free PayPal money and gift card rewards.
- Receipt Hog: Lets you earn PayPal cash and free Amazon gift cards for uploading shopping receipts.
It will probably take a few months to get $100 in Amazon gift cards unless you complete the very lucrative offers on Drop.
But I’ve used reward apps for years, and it’s a nice way to score free gift cards and save more of your money.
Also note: you can use our Drop invite code to snag some free points if you decide to sign up!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Free Amazon Gift Card Generators Work?
You might see ads out there for free $100 Amazon gift card codes, but these codes don’t work and are a scam. Usually, these generators get you to give up your personal information or even install malicious software to try and steal your account info.
Does The $100 Flash Rewards Amazon Gift Card Work?
One popular company named Flash Rewards advertises that you can get a $100 Amazon gift card for free by completing offers. This company is legit, but it’s not worth the effort to get this reward since you have to complete dozens of offers to earn your reward. And it’s so easy to mess up offers that you might not get paid at all.
Are The $750 Amazon Gift Card Offers Real?
Once again, Flash Rewards and other popular companies often advertise these $100 to $750 free Amazon gift card reward offers. They look great on paper, but in reality, it’s not worth the effort to unlock these rewards. The same goes for Flash Rewards’ $750 Shein gift card or any of its offers really.
Extra Reading – The Best Passive Income Apps & Websites.
I hope this guide on how to get a $100 free Amazon gift card lets you earn some free money in as short a time as possible.
As mentioned, many of these tactics take weeks or months to pull off. This is the downside of going for freebies since things take a lot longer than just paying.
But if you start now, you can slowly chip away at this goal and snag some nice freebies.
Thanks so much for reading!
Looking for more money-making ideas? Checkout:
Tom is a full-time blogger and freelance writer with a passion for side hustling, passive income, and the gig economy. His work has appeared on dozens of personal finance websites like Money Crashers, The College Investor, Investor Junkie, and more. This Online World is all about providing people with honest ways to make and save more money by using technology. To learn more about Tom, read his About Page!
If you’re interested in freelance writing services or want to partner with This Online World, please use our contact page to get in touch!