If you’re reading this post, you’ve probably seen ads on Facebook or Instagram about how you can win a free $750 Shein gift card.
This promotional offer has been incredibly popular for the last year or two.
And it sounds great on paper! Shein is an affordable online fashion retailer, so $750 would go a long way.
However, you’re probably wondering: is the $750 Shein gift card real?
I signed up for the offer to find out the truth and to try and get it. And. This post is going to explain how this free $750 Shein gift card offer works and what better alternatives there are.
Let’s get to it!
Looking for a more legit money-maker? Checkout:
- Branded Surveys: Share your opinion and earn PayPal cash and gift cards!
- SayMore: A new U.S. survey site with free gift card prizes!
Table of Contents
About The Free $750 Shein Gift Card
The company that popularized the free 750 dollar Shein gift card is called FlashRewards.co, a UK-based rewards website that also operates in the UK and Canada.
This rewards website is known for all sorts of offers, ranging from free PayPal cash to the super-popular $750 Shein gift card.
It basically pays you for completing a number of offers with free gift cards. And the free Shein gift card is one of the top rewards the platform offers.
However, actually getting your hands on this gift card is a bit more difficult than meets the eye.
How Does The $750 Shein Gift Card Offer Work?
You have to complete sponsored deals to earn your free $750 Shein gift card from Flash Rewards. The more deals you complete, the more you earn, and you reach the $750 reward once you complete 20 deals.
Sponsored deals can include completing a variety of tasks like:
- Downloading mobile games and apps
- Signing up for new subscriptions or services
- Signing up for free trials
- Completing certain in-game achievements for mobile games
Flash Rewards also states that some deals are free while others might require a purchase to complete, so this is already a red flag you should be aware of
Additionally, to earn the $750 Shein gift card, you have to complete some of the harder deals, not just the easy ones.
Specifically, you have to complete one level one deal, one level two deal, three level three deals, five level four deals, and 10 level five deals.
This probably means weeks or even a month or more of grinding out different games and in-app offers to work towards the $750 reward requirements.
And again, some of these deals require paying for new subscriptions or purchases, so you might end up spending $25 to $100 or more on all these offers.
And Flash Rewards may request proof of completion to verify each sponsored deal, so make sure you take screenshots of every stage and completion to document your progress.
Is The $750 Shein Gift Card Real?
Flash Rewards technically pays people with a free $750 Shein gift card if they complete 20 sponsored deals, so it’s a real deal and not fake. However, this platform has a shady history of not paying out customers and also making it incredibly hard to actually complete 20 sponsored deals.
Here’s what some other users are saying on Reddit about their experience with Flash Rewards and getting a $750 Shein gift card:
- GiftFar8245 says: “i’m still working on it the first deal i paid $1 and the second $3 i’m still trying to complete the platinum but the deals aren’t going through i’ve tried the walmart +, the been verified, and the disney+.”
- MaleficentMouse666 says: “So I just completed it. And I got my reward today so it’s completely legit. It’s just a big time waster, so be prepared to spend a lot of time playing on stupid little games. And remember to allow the apps to track, so it knows what you’re doing. And you’re gonna have to sign up for a lot of trials, so make sure you keep track of how many you are doing and how to cancel. Because that’s probably how they get you, I signed up for about 15 trials, and it would suck to forget even about a few to cancel.”
- HairlessEntity says: “It seems like at the end of the day, they do pay out. It’s just that you have to PAY TO EARN (offers on their site, subscriptions etc), some offers don’t work, and a lot of people tend to give up hope before they finish this tedious ass set of qualifications.”
As you can see, these users report problems with deals actually crediting and that you have to pay to earn with Flash Rewards.
One user reports getting their free Shein gift card but that it took so much time and free trials to actually get the reward.
When I signed up for Flash Rewards to test out this offer, it became clear quite quickly that I’d never be able to get to 750 Shein card. So, I stopped my efforts pretty quickly.
Also note: you have to send in a selfie and picture of your government ID to actually get your reward in the end, which isn’t made clear when you first sign up.
Overall, it looks like some users can earn a free $750 gift card from Flash Rewards. But I don’t think it’s worth the effort, aggravation, and fact you have to send over personal ID. The offer isn’t a scam, but it’s pretty close to one and isn’t worth your time.
Is The Shein $750 Gift Card A Scam?
In my opinion, Flash Rewards’ $750 Shein gift card offer is pretty scammy. Its advertisements make it seem like its very easy to complete the offers and to earn your gift card. But in reality, it’s incredibly difficult to actually get paid, and many users report issues with getting paid and customer service.
It’s not an outright scam since some people get paid and it’s theoretically possible to achieve. But based on all the negative online reviews, I’d be careful.
Other Shein $750 Gift Card Reviews
I tested out Flash Rewards to find out if the $750 Shein gift card is real or not. And after reading through the terms and conditions, I’m not too convinced.
But one great tip for researching online money-making ideas is to read reviews from other users. And if you look on websites like Trustpilot, you see a ton of negative Flash Rewards reviews that call the website a scam and that customer service never responds.
Here’s what a few other people are saying:
- Teresa says: “This is a total scam and you will not be paid out anything. Majority of the deals I completed they never registered I had completed and the member support section conveniently doesn’t work. Not wasting anymore time in this.”
- Neha Welsman says: “One of the offers that presented itself to be a $1. Is going to cost me $78 before I can cancel it.”
- Ry says: “Played family island aka one of the deals I had to do to get my reward – I got to level 10 and I still didn’t receive any rewards from them.”
There are plenty of positive reviews as well. However, they seem pretty generic to me, so I’m not sure if they’re very authentic. In contrast, the negative reviews generally complain about tracking issues and not getting paid for completing offers.
Better Alternatives To Try
In our opinion, Flash Rewards isn’t worth using, and it’s highly unlikely you can get a free $750 Shein gift card from this website.
1. Get-Paid-To Websites
Some of the most popular reward websites you can use include:
- Branded Surveys: One of my favorite survey sites that also offers PayPal and gift card rewards.
- Cash Giraffe: My favorite cash game for Android that pays you with cash and gift cards.
- Pinecone Research: Earn $3 for every survey you complete and cash out instantly!
- Swagbucks: This site pays you for playing games, shopping online, watching ads, answering surveys, and playing paid trivia games.
- Survey Junkie: Earn PayPal money and a variety of free gift cards for sharing your opinion!
- Kashkick: Another fun way to answer surveys and play games for PayPal money.
- Grindabuck: Another popular GPT website where you can earn gift cards, free crypto, and PayPal money.
I also made a YouTube video that shares some of the best ways to get free PayPal cash that you can try instead of going for the 750 Shein gift card.
None of these beermoney sites are going to make you thousands of dollars. However, they’re more reliable than trying to get free Shein gift cards with Flash Rewards.
2. Use Shopping Reward Websites
Another option to get free Shein gift cards is to use various shopping extensions and reward sites.
Rakuten is a perfect example. It lets you earn cash-back for shopping at thousands of different retailers, and it even pays 2% back when you shop at Shein.
Rakuten also has various Shein coupons you can use to save money when you shop on the site.
And Rakuten works with thousands of other popular retailers. Cash back you earn deposits in your account, and you get paid quarterly if you have more than $5.
I’ve been using Rakuten for years, and I’ve earned over $1,000 from the platform so far.
And if you try out Rakuten, you actually earn $30 in free money when you spend at least $30 or more on a qualifying offer.
You can also use shopping extensions like Capital One Shopping since it automatically applies Shein coupon codes at checkout to help you save.
Again, it won’t make you hundreds of dollars overnight. However, this is a legitimate way to get free Shein clothes and to earn cash-back rewards.
Note: Capital One Shopping compensates us when you sign up with our link.
3. Gig Apps
One final alternative you can use to the 750 Shein gift card is to use different gig apps to make money and then use that money to shop at Shein.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I Use Shein Gift Card Generators?
You might see ads for gift card generators for Shein, but these are a scam and don’t work. If anything, they are programs that are malicious and try to farm and sell your personal information or even install harmful software on your computer.
The bottom line is that getting a free $750 gift card to Shein is pretty much too good to be true, be it from generators or from Flash Rewards.
Should You Use Flash Rewards?
In my opinion, you shouldn’t use Flash Rewards to earn free Shein gift cards because it isn’t worth the time and effort. Plus, there are reports of people trying to get the $750 Shein gift card, only to be told their deals haven’t registered and they don’t actually qualify for the reward.
Additionally, you have to send over a selfie and photo of ID to Flash Rewards to get your Shein gift card. This is also weird and not something I recommend doing.
Extra Reading – How To Make $150 Fast.
Is The Shein $750 Gift Card Legit?
In my opinion, the $750 Shein gift card offer isn’t legit. It’s way too difficult to complete enough offers to unlock the $750 reward tier, and even if you do, many users report issues with payments. And the fact you have to spend real money to complete some premium offers is a downside.
There are so many ways to make money online as a beginner. But in my opinion, this offer is too good to be true, so be careful before signing up.
Are There Any $750 Shein Gift Card Codes?
No, $750 Shein gift card codes don’t work. If you see advertisements online offering free codes to Shein, they’re likely a scam or are too good to be true.
The best way to get free stuff from Shein is to use its free trial center or the online side hustle ideas outline in this article. You can also read our post on how to get more Shein points for tips to save money at this online retailer.
Is The $750 Temu Gift Card Legit?
No, the $750 Temu gift card isn’t legit. It’s a similar offer like the $750 Shein gift card scam and requires spending your own money and completing dozens of deals to actually get paid. In my opinion, it’s not worth trying this type of offer.
I hope this guide on how to get a 750 dollar Shein gift card explains why Flash Rewards isn’t worth using and what your alternatives are instead.
The site looks exciting at first glance, but you have to put in so much work and spend real money for a chance at getting the gift card.
Thanks for reading!
Looking for even more money making ideas? Checkout:
Tom is a full-time blogger and freelance writer with a passion for side hustling, passive income, and the gig economy. His work has appeared on dozens of personal finance websites like Money Crashers, The College Investor, Investor Junkie, and more. This Online World is all about providing people with honest ways to make and save more money by using technology. To learn more about Tom, read his About Page!
If you’re interested in freelance writing services or want to partner with This Online World, please use our contact page to get in touch!