You might have seen ads on social media from a company called Flash Rewards that says you can earn hundreds of dollars in free gift cards.
Earning free money is awesome. But oftentimes, these get-paid-to websites are too good to be true.
So, you’re probably wondering, is Flash Rewards legit and worth using?
I signed up for Flash Rewards to test it out. And my Flash Rewards review is covering everything you need to know about this rewards website so you can decide if it’s the right platform for you.
Let’s get to it.
Looking for more legit ways to make money? Checkout:
- Branded Surveys: Share your opinion and earn PayPal cash and gift cards!
- Kashkick: Earn cash by answering surveys and playing new games!
Table of Contents
What Is FlashRewards.co?
Flash Rewards is a rewards website that pays you with free gift cards and PayPal money for performing various tasks. Their website promises that users will” get rewarded in a flash”. To earn rewards, you complete tasks like playing games, downloading apps, or spending money on various products and services.
Is Flash Rewards Legit?
Yes, Flash Rewards is legit, and it pays out users who complete deals and follow all the rules. But the site is so complicated and involves so much time that many users get frustrated or make a small mistake and never get paid. Overall, it’s a bit of a scam and misleading.
In my opinion, Flash Rewards isn’t worth using, and it’s a bit scammy since it takes advantage of people by making it very easy to mess up on deals so you don’t get paid.
While users report having success with this site, there is also a lot of frustration and negative reviews over the amount of time and number of steps involved before you can see a decent reward.
I’ve been making money online for over a decade. During that time, I have found side hustles that have worked, ones that didn’t, and things that sorta worked but weren’t really worth trying again.
For me, Flash Rewards falls into this last category.
How Does Flash Rewards Work?
I signed up for Flash Rewards to find out how the site works. Overall, it works in three steps:
- Sign up and select your reward
- Complete sponsored deals
- Submit deals and get paid
It sounds simple on the surface, but let’s dive into how FlashRewards.co really works.
1. Sign Up
Signing up for Flash Rewards is easy. Here’s what you’ll need to do to get started:
- Visit Flash Rewards and complete your information including name, email and more.
- Complete the quick survey that helps the website recommend different deals and options for you.
- Decide on the level of gift card you’re going to work towards since different reward tiers have different requirements.
Also note that Flash Rewards is available in a few countries, including The UK, United States, and Canada.
In the United States, you need to be a resident and 18 years of age or older in order to sign up for a Flash Rewards account. A valid government identification is also required to redeem rewards since you have to verify your identity to cash out.
2. Complete Sponsored Deals
To earn rewards with Flash Rewards, you have to complete a certain number of sponsored tasks to unlock your gift cards or free cash.
Different tiers require completing a different number of tasks. For example, to get a $100 Shein gift card, you need to complete five deals. But to get the $1,000 gift card, you need to complete 25 deals.
Furthermore, deals are spread across different levels, with higher-level deals taking longer to complete.
Many easy deals involve entering your email for new newsletters or subscriptions. Some deals also involve downloading and playing different mobile games.
However, the harder deals often require spending real money to complete. And some gaming deals might take you many hours of playing to complete a specific in-game achievement.
In fact, you might spend $20 to $75 or more on deals if you’re going for a higher reward, so you have to pay to play with Flash Rewards in many cases.
3. Submit Your Deals
Once you complete all your Flash Rewards deals, you have to submit them within 30 days to claim your prize. This means it’s important to document every deal completion, which means taking screenshots and saving emails that confirm you’ve completed deals.
Once FlashRewards.co reviews your submission, it emails you a form you have to complete to get your prize. This form requires verifying your identity by submitting a picture of your driver’s license or other form of government ID.
The fact you have to provide these sensitive documents is one downside of FlashRewards.co.
And, as mentioned, documenting your deal completions is super important. If Flash Rewards asks for proof you completed a deal and you can’t provide it, you’re not getting paid.
Once you submit everything, you’re supposed to get your reward within 7 to 10 days after verification. But many of the online reviews complaining about a Flash Rewards scam do express frustration that prizes never arrive, even after users have submitted and verified all information.
Extra Reading – How To Make Money In One Hour.
Is Flash Rewards A Scam?
No, Flash Rewards isn’t a scam, and there is some payment proof online and positive reviews. But most reviews are negative, and many users complain that they never got their rewards after completing deals and that the platform is very confusing and dishonest.
There are also so many legit apps that pay real money out there. And most apps and websites don’t require completing complex tasks or paying money to get paid.
What Are The Reward Options?
Once you complete a certain number of deals, you can redeem different FlashRewards.co rewards. Some of the most popular reward options include:
- Free PayPal money
- Prepaid Visa cards
- Free Amazon gift cards
- Free Shein clothing and gift cards
- Free Temu gift cards
Again, how much money you earn depends on how many deals you complete. Rewards start at $5 and reach all the way to $1,000 if you complete enough deals.
Just note that you have to pay to complete some deals if you’re going for the $500 to $1,000 Flash Rewards rewards.
This could be signing up for a trial of a new streaming network, subscribing to a subscription box service, or other steps. Some of these you may be able to cancel before the free trial ends and a financial commitment begins, however if you cancel too soon, the task won’t count towards your goal.
In my opinion, a truly free reward shouldn’t cost you anything other than your time.
And I’m personally uncomfortable making the multiple commitments required to achieve a goal since I don’t want to get any sneaky recurring charges. However, it might be worth it to you if these are services you were going to try anyway.
Pros & Cons
- Deal Variety: This rewards site has lots of different deals you can complete to work towards your goals. I don’t like that some cost money, but the variety is nice if you’re used to grinding out these type of GPT offers.
- Different Reward Options: Flash Rewards does offer a variety of different reward options which is appealing.
- High-Value Rewards: FetchRewards.co is known for offering promotions such as a $750 Shien Gift card or $1,000 in PayPal cash, which is very flashy and nice if you actually get the reward.
- Long Reward Period: If you are looking for instant gratification for your work, this site isn’t a good fit. It takes weeks to work towards the longer rewards, whereas most beermoney sites pay you out for every task you complete.
- Cash Investment Required: While you can make some money on Flash Rewards without spending anything, to get a larger reward, you have to spend money on deals.
- ID Verification: Once you achieve an award, you have to submit photo ID and a selfie to prove you’re a real person. I’ve made money online for years and have yet to do this anywhere else!
Other Flash Rewards Reviews
After testing out Flash Rewards, I think the platform is legit but not worth using. And I think the many negative reviews and how complex tasks are reinforces this claim.
But one of the best ways to tell if a reward app or website is worth it is to see what other real users are saying.
For starters, Flash Rewards has a 3.6 star rating on Trustpilot. But if you look at the positive reviews, they seem like they’re written by bots and don’t give much info. In comparison, the negative FlashRewards.co reviews have a lot of detail and call the website a scam.
Here are some of the negative Flash Rewards reviews from other users:
- Kim LeMesurier says: “If possible I would just say zero it’s a scam I have spent numerous hours completing deals and sending emails and screenshot to confirm I have spoken to several people. To get things straight. Now I am showing nothing is completed and I am not getting answers to my emails.”
- Daniel Houston says: “Complete snakes.”
- Clair-Marie says: “Completed Level 15 family island. Cannot get back to where I need to be to claim the £750 Shein gift card.. waste of time.”
- Melissa Mullins says: “I had been playing for 2 or 3 weeks and downloaded Survey Junkie like it said and cashed out at $5 but never got the 5000 something coins…then I logged on and it said my account was suspended. I hadn’t done anything wrong. I just took surveys. So why would you suspend my account?”
As you can see, all these users complain about deal progress not tracking and never getting paid. This is a massive waste of time, and it makes FlashRewards.co seem like a borderline scam.
This Flash Rewards review from YouTuber Online Marketing Reviews also explains how the platform works.
In his review, this YouTuber explains how Flash Rewards is very complicated and tricky to figure out.
The rules and stipulations behind actually getting your rewards are also confusing, and if you make a single mistake, you’re not getting paid!
The Best FlashRewards.co Alternatives
If you want some better websites and apps than FlashRewards.co, you’re in luck.
Plenty of other reward apps and survey sites pay you much faster and aren’t as frustrating. Some of our favorite options include:
- Survey Junkie: Earn free gift cards and PayPal money and cash out at just $5.
- Branded Surveys: Another leading survey site that pays you for sharing your opinion.
- Pinecone Research: Earn $3 every time you complete a survey with this research panel.
- Mistplay: A leading gaming rewards app that lets you earn gift cards for playing Android games.
- Swagbucks: This rewards site pays you for shopping, playing games, winning paid trivia games, answering paid surveys, and watching ads.
- Cash Cow: Another Android gaming app with PayPal and gift card prizes.
- JustPlay: Another popular gaming app like Mistplay.
Tom also made a YouTube video on some of the best ways to make extra PayPal money and other rewards in your spare time that you can use instead of FlashRewards.co.
Just note that none of these websites can make you rich. But they’re an effective way to make a quick $10 to $25 in your spare time. And they’re all way more reliable than FlashRewards.co.
Extra Reading – The Best Ways To Make $100 A Day Guaranteed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Flash Rewards Safe?
Yes, Flash Rewards is safe, and you can sign up for free and earn rewards with this website. However, you have to be comfortable with sharing your personal data and spending money on offers to complete some of the more lucrative deals, which is a massive downside.
Its own Facebook Page admits there have been problems with scammers. Flash Rewards also reminds users on social media that their business operates in multiple countries wherein the validity of the deals varies.
Also note that giving up your personal information can be a big deal. Personally, this site isn’t for me. I am uncomfortable with having to spend money to possibly earn a reward. And having been a past victim of identity theft, I’m not really keen on sending them a copy of my ID.
Does Flash Rewards Work?
Flash Rewards does work for some people. There are some payment proof images and videos online, although there’s also plenty of fake positive reviews, so proceed with caution. And know that the site is a bit scammy since it’s very difficult to actually earn rewards.
You also need to complete all of the different tasks required, and be comfortable with any costs.
You also have to be comfortable submitting personal information, including your government issued identification. And there’s still the risk Flash Rewards doesn’t confirm your deals and you never get paid.
Extra Reading – The Best iPhone Games For Money.
Does Flash Rewards work? Sort of. When I tried Flash Rewards, I admit I gave up after a short period of time. The rewards seemed out of reach and many of the offers you have to complete to receive a reward of value require that you spend money.
I am hesitant of any website that wants you to make a purchase or requires you to register for free trials (that can later charge you) in order to receive something free. If you’re spending money, that “free” reward ends up costing you.
My personal FlashRewards.co review? The amount of steps to achieve rewards on this app seems too high to make it worthwhile. This is especially the case since you are required to keep documentation and screenshots proving that you completed various tasks. This is truthfully too much work for me, and I prefer to spend my time pursuing other opportunities.
In any case, I hope our review helps you decide if this rewards website is worth it or not!
Looking for more legit ways to make extra money? Checkout: