If you’re reading this post, you’ve likely seen an advertisement online for different ways to get a free $750 Amazon gift card.
These offers sound incredibly lucrative. But, are they legit or simply too good to be true?
Well, I’ve looked into some of the companies behind the $750 Amazon gift card offers to find out the truth. And here’s everything you need to know before trying to sign up for one.
Let’s get to it!
Looking for more money-making methods? Checkout:
- Branded Surveys: Share your opinion to get cash and free gift cards!
- Swagbucks: A fun way to earn gift cards and cash prizes!
Table of Contents
About The $750 Amazon Gift Card Offer
There are several companies that offer prizes like a $750 Amazon gift card to users if you complete a certain amount of short online tasks.
Flash Rewards and Rewards Giant are two of the most popular examples. Both of these companies have incredibly eye-catching offers like a $750 Amazon gift card reward, $750 Temu gift card, or $750 Cash App prize.
With both companies, you select the gift card or cash prize you want to earn. Then, you have to complete a certain number of “deals” to claim your reward.
This all sounds good on paper and is similar to how many gpt sites work. However, reaching the $750 Amazon tier is certainly not as easy as it seems.
Is The $750 Amazon Gift Card Real?
The $750 Amazon gift card offer is real, and you can technically earn this prize. However, companies like Flash Rewards are quite misleading, and it’s incredibly difficult to actually complete enough deals to unlock this reward.
Here’s why: according to Flash Rewards’ website, you have to complete 20 deals to get a $750 Amazon gift card, and 25 deals to get a $1,000 one.
Additionally, deals become harder and harder to complete and even require spending your own money.
In fact, some of the level 5 deals you have to complete for the final tiers can take days to complete or require spending $50 or even more on offers, so it’s way more work than you might think.
In my opinion, this means the $750 Amazon gift card offers are usually scams and mislead people into thinking they’re making easy money.
What Other Reviews Say
I’ve tested out Flash Rewards and similar ways to make money online in the past. And in my opinion, most of these $750 gift card offers and similar promotions are scams.
But one of the best ways to tell if an online side hustle is legitimate or not is to see what other users have to say.
Thankfully, numerous people share their concerns about these $750 Amazon gift card offers on forums like Quora:
- Chuck Masterson says: “It is most likely intended to steal your identity. You might think your input is that valuable, but no other offer will give you that much money. That’s about 100 times what other surveys pay.”
- Chris Calone says: “I think you’re giving your info to scammers. There is no real $750 Amazon gift card survey.”
- Jessie Dittrich says: “Chances are, it’s a scam.”
As you can see, other users are skeptical of the $750 Amazon gift card offer. After all, this offer pays way more than survey sites or other ways to make money on Amazon, so it makes sense to be cautious.
Is The $750 Amazon Gift Card A Scam?
In my opinion, the $750 Amazon gift card is a scam and isn’t legit. The offer is very misleading because it takes a lot of time and money to actually complete and isn’t easy or free money by any means.
Plus, one issue with sites like Flash Rewards is that it’s easy to be disqualified. So, if you make a simple mistake when completing all of the deals you have to, you might not get paid in the end.
Unfortunately, a lot of people promote free $750 Amazon gift cards on platforms like TikTok to get views and even because they’re paid to do so.
But, as with any side hustle, use common sense and avoid things that are too good to be true.
Better Money Making Alternatives
Now that I’ve explained why the Flash Rewards $750 Amazon gift card offer isn’t worth going for, I want to share some alternative money-making methods that I do use.
I’ve personally used all of these methods for the last few years and have cashed out thousands of dollars in Amazon gift cards. And none of these alternatives require completing complex deals and dozens of steps to get paid.
1. Paid Survey Sites
My favorite way to get free Amazon gift cards is to use paid survey sites.
These sites pay you small amounts of money for answering online surveys about various topics. You can then redeem your earnings for gift cards to retailers like Amazon.
Some of my top survey sites I’ve cashed out with include:
- Branded Surveys: My favorite survey site that has free PayPal cash and Amazon gift card rewards.
- Swagbucks: A fun way to make money with surveys, paid gaming offers, shopping online, watching ads, and more.
- AttaPoll: One of my favorite survey apps that has free Amazon gift cards.
- Survey Junkie: Another leading survey website with a $5 cash out minimum.
- Toluna: One more popular survey site with Amazon gift card and cash rewards.
I made a video sharing some of my favorite survey platforms that you can watch for even more ideas.
Again, these sites aren’t going to make $1,000 a day or anything like that. But you can cash out with Amazon gift cards without having to spend your own money.
2. Paid Gaming Apps
Another alternative to the $750 Amazon gift card offers you can try is to use apps that pay you for playing games.
There are plenty of cash games out there that pay you with money and gift cards for playing different games. Some of my favorite ones include:
- Cash Giraffe: My favorite Android game that pays that has Amazon and PayPal prizes.
- Money Well: Another leading Android gaming app with gift card rewards.
- Rewarded Play: An easy way to get free gift cards to Amazon by playing new games.
- Buff: This platform pays you with gift cards, Steam games, and gaming merchandise for playing PC games.
- Mistplay: One of the leading gaming rewards apps for Android devices.
And if you have an iPhone, you can check out my post on the best iPhone money games instead!
3. Use Reward Apps
One final alternative to the $750 Amazon gift card prize is to use different reward apps that pay you with free gift cards.
I’ve been using these types of apps for years. They’re an easy way to make money shopping for products you normally buy each week.
Some of the best reward apps I suggest using include:
- Ibotta: A leading shopping rewards app with gift card and cash rewards.
- Fetch: One of the leading receipt-scanning apps for earning grocery rewards.
- Upside: The leading gas rewards app that has free Amazon gift cards.
- Amazon Shopper Panel: A new app that pays you with free Amazon gift cards for uploading shopping receipts.
My YouTube video shares even more ideas to get free gift cards to Amazon that are way more legit than the $750 gift card offers. So, hopefully some of these alternatives work out for you!
I hope this guide helps clarify why the $750 Amazon gift card offers are scams and not legit.
Yes, you can technically complete all of the steps and get paid your $750 gift card. But the steps are so complicated and require spending money, so it’s not a great money-making idea.
Plus, there are so many legitimate apps that pay you real money without having so many requirements. So, you might as well invest the time into hustles that actually pay.
Thanks for reading, and best of luck!
Looking for more money-making ideas? Checkout:
Tom is a full-time blogger and freelance writer with a passion for side hustling, passive income, and the gig economy. His work has appeared on dozens of personal finance websites like Money Crashers, The College Investor, Investor Junkie, and more. This Online World is all about providing people with honest ways to make and save more money by using technology. To learn more about Tom, read his About Page!
If you’re interested in freelance writing services or want to partner with This Online World, please use our contact page to get in touch!