When it comes to earning money online, paid survey sites are an incredibly common recommendation. However, the unfortunate truth is that many don’t pay and aren’t worth your time.
And if you’re reading this post, you’re probably asking yourself this question right now: is Branded Surveys legit?
This popular survey site says it’s a great way to share your opinion to earn rewards in your spare time. But just how much can you earn, and is it worth your time?
I tested out the platform, and my Branded Surveys review is covering exactly how it works, my experience with it, and how to decide if it’s right for you.
Let’s get to it!
What Is Branded Surveys?
Branded Surveys is an online survey website where you can share your opinion to earn rewards like free PayPal cash or gift cards. It was formerly known as MintVine but has since grown into one of the most popular paid survey sites since its rebranding.
Answering surveys is the main way to make money on Branded Surveys. This is different from many GPT sites that also let you make money by playing games, downloading new apps, and shopping online.
However, Branded Surveys focuses on surveys and does this money-making method well. It works with major companies and market research firms to provide data and information on various products and services.
Plus, you can use its website if you live in the United States, Canada, and the UK, so it’s not U.S. only.
Is Branded Surveys Legit?
Yes, Branded Surveys is a legit survey website that has been around since 2012 and has plenty of positive online reviews. I also tested out Branded Surveys to see if it’s legit, and it does pay you when you complete surveys and isn’t a scam.
While there are a few complaints about low payments (common with any survey company) or slower payments, overall Branded Surveys is legit and safe to use.
However, as with any online interaction, be sure to keep your sensitive personal data private. A legitimate survey provider should never ask for passwords, credit card numbers or other data you would not want public.
Also have realistic expectations. Sites like Branded Surveys are useful for making a quick $10 in your spare time, but it won’t make you rich or replace your day job.
How Does Branded Surveys Work?
Like other paid survey websites, getting started with Branded Surveys is very simple. When I was testing out the platform, it took about one minute to sign up and get started, and the entire process is very simple.
All-in-all, making money with Branded Surveys takes seven simple steps:
- Create an account
- Answer surveys
- Complete daily challenges
- Refer your friends
- Use the Branded Surveys mobile app
- Join the Branded Elite program
- Cash out
Here’s how each one of these steps works in a bit more detail!
1. Sign Up
You can create a free Branded Surveys account in minutes. To set up your account, you just need to register with your email or Gmail account and choose a password.
From there, you answer a short profile questionnaire that asks you questions about your:
- Education level
This step is important since it helpse match you with some of the best possible surveys. As an added sign up bonus, when you complete these, you’ll get 50 points for doing so.
2. Answer Surveys
As mentioned, the main way to make money with Branded Surveys is to complete surveys. And once you complete your profile questionnaire, you should see surveys start to appear on your dashboard.
Surveys ask you typical questions about topics like entertainment, politics, consumer preferences, and health.
What I like about Branded Surveys is that surveys also show exactly how much they pay and have a rough time estimate.
It takes 100 Branded Surveys points to equal $1, and there’s a $5 minimum cash out requirement. This means you need 500 Branded Surveys points to redeem a reward.
Most surveys on my Branded Surveys dashboard pay about 60 to 120 points, which is $0.60 to $1.20. They all take around 15 minutes as well, although I have seen shorter surveys and longer ones that pay a few dollars.
Ultimately, this means you can probably earn a few dollars per hour with Branded Surveys by answering surveys in your spare time.
Disqualifications can happen too, but in my experience, they’re not as common as some beermoney sites like Swagbucks are.
3. Complete Daily Polls & Challenges
Surveys aside, the other way to earn money with Branded Surveys is to complete its daily poll and various challenges.
The site offers a new poll every day that you can answer for some quick cash. These are easy, multiple choice questions that offer a reward of 5 points each when you complete them.
This isn’t a lot, but it takes two seconds and is a nice reminder to login to the site every day.
There are also shorter surveys under this “Extra Earnings Opportunities” section. For example, I have a short one about TV entertainment that pays 35 points.
Again, surveys are the main way you make money with Branded Surveys. But it’s nice there’s some faster earning options that pop up daily as well.
4. Refer Your Friends
Another easy way to earn money with Branded Surveys is to invite your friends.
You get $0.50 per friend you invite through its referral program to start. And, you even earn referral bonuses if your friends reach higher levels in the Branded Elite Program (more on this later.)
This isn’t a massive amount of cash, but it’s free money and you can share the platform with your friends.
5. Use The Branded Surveys Mobile App
I’m updating my Branded Surveys review because it now has a mobile app for Android and iOS devices.
If you want a job you can do from your phone, this is excellent news. And the app works almost exactly like the desktop version, so it’s very easy to use.
The app can also send you notifications when a new survey is available, so you don’t miss out on easy opportunities to earn.
Overall, the new mobile app makes it easier to earn while on the go. If you’re serious about making money with Branded Surveys, it’s definitely worth the download.
6. Join The Branded Elite Loyalty Program
One of the main reasons to use Branded Surveys over some of the competition is because of the Branded Elite Loyalty Program.
This program pays you with bonus points the higher your level and the more surveys you complete each month. Here’s how it works:
- Bronze – To reach this level you need to complete two or more surveys every month. This pays you a 5% bonus when you complete 12 or more surveys a week.
- Silver – Achieve this level by completing 10 surveys and month and receive a 10% bonus when you complete 12 or more surveys a week. You also can earn a 12% bonus for 20 surveys and a 14% bonus for completing 30 or more surveys.
- Gold – This highest level tier is unlocked when you complete 25 surveys per week. At this level you get a 15% bonus for completing 12 or more surveys a week, a 17% bonus for 20 surveys and a 19% bonus for completing 30 or more surveys.
Earning up to 19% bonus cash through the Gold tier is massive, and it rewards consistent users with free money.
Bonuses for each level are calculated with a percentage of the total approved points you earned from surveys that week. Elite members also are eligible for entries in daily, weekly and monthly drawing where they can receive points as sweepstakes.
In order to keep your status, you need to meet these levels every month. But this loyalty program has very high income potential if you regularly use Branded Surveys.
7. Cash Out
As mentioned, Branded Surveys requires 500 points, which is worth $5, to cash out. This is the same payout requirement as other leading survey sites like Survey Junkie and is quite low versus some competitors.
You also have numerous reward options to choose from, including:
- PayPal money
- Bank transfers
- Free gift cards to companies like Amazon, Burger King, DoorDash, H&M, Subway, and dozens of other companies
- Charitable donations
The fact you can redeem earnings for actual cash and not just gift cards is also a plus. And, Branded Surveys is usually pretty quick about paying out users.
To cash out on Branded Surveys, look in the sidebar on the left hand side. On mobile, you will find this under Menu. There is a button called Payout Options to click. There, you will be able to pick from different payout options.
After you select the payout option, you’ll want to verify your email and choose how many points that you would like to redeem. You usually get your reward in about two business days.
My Experience With Branded Surveys
In one of my YouTube videos, I spent 10 hours testing out online survey sites like InboxDollars, Survey Junkie, Grindabuck, and Branded Surveys.
In my test, options like InboxDollars and Swagbucks performed very poorly. Grindabuck was my favorite, but Branded Surveys was also easy to use. I was able to make a bit of money with Branded Surveys without much effort.
And since the time I made this video, it dropped the minimum payout requirement down from $10 to just $5.
With this lower payout requirement, I believe Branded Surveys is one of the top survey sites out there. And its low disqualification rates and reward variety are two main selling points.
Extra Reading – How To Earn Money Online As A Beginner.
Other Branded Surveys Reviews
I’ve used Branded Surveys and I think it’s a pretty reliable side hustle. But one of the best ways to tell if an online money-making idea is worth it is to see what other users have to say.
Thankfully, plenty of users have shared their experience with Branded Surveys on Reddit. Here’s what some other Branded Surveys reviews had to say in one thread:
- crankyyanker05 says: “They are my number 1 site. No longer have to wait for points to clear and payouts are much faster now. I also like that you can submit a request if a survey disqualified you and the site will usually adjust your balance in a few minutes. Much improved site from a few months ago.”
- kbonesteel says: “Yes, it is one of my main websites. I can usually cashout $10.00 every 2-3 days. So that averages out to $100-$150 a month. They do disqualify a lot but I get used to that and keep going because at $5 per day I can get through the DQ’s. Plus, they have bonuses if you hit 12 surveys a week and I usually get that.”
- gaMEgRenE says: “When I grind on the site I can usually do $10 weekly.”
- Zimlun says: “I’m using them. I seem to manage a payout or two each month without needing to spend too much time doing the surveys.”
As you can see, it’s not a massive money-maker for people, but it does pay out and it pays out quickly. Some users do complain that the survey rates are a bit low, but overall, users seem to enjoy the platform.
This Branded Surveys review from YouTuber Ralph Durand also shares how the platform works, why it’s legit, and how much money you can make:
Ralph also mentions how important it is to take advantage of the Branded Elite program if you want to make as much money with Branded Surveys as possible.
I definitely agree that this is a major selling point for Branded Surveys since it lets you score some free cash without much effort.
Pros & Cons
- New users get 100 points just for signing up and for completing their profile survey
- Wide variety of rewards including direct deposit and PayPal cash
- Easy to use
- Earn bonus cash through the Branded Elite Program
- Low $5 minimum cash out requirement
- Surveys are the main way to make money, so there’s not much variety
- Some users report slow payments
- Qualifications for surveys can sometimes be lengthy (you still get paid 5 points if you get disqualified)
- Number of emails can be overwhelming, so adjust the frequency of your emails to minimize the number hitting your inbox
The Best Branded Surveys Alternatives
While Branded Surveys is a legitimate survey website and definitely worth trying, here are some other survey and gpt sites to try out to maximize your rewards:
- Swagbucks – Lets you make money by playing games, shopping online, watching ads, and answering surveys.
- MyPoints – Another personal favorite, MyPoints not only offers surveys, but cash back for online shopping and more.
- Survey Junkie – This large community of over 10 million users offers PayPal and gift cards for sharing opinions.
- InboxDollars – A popular U.S. survey site that also has a nice $5 dollar sign up bonus.
- Mistplay – A leading gaming app that pays you with free gift cards for playing new Android games.
- Prolific – This research panel pays you for sharing your opinion and for taking part in research studies.
- Kashkick – This rewards website pays you with PayPal money for answering surveys and downloading apps.
My YouTube video also covers some popular Branded Surveys alternatives you can use to earn even more rewards.
Of course, none of these websites will make you thousands of dollars or transform your finances. But they’re nice alternatives to Branded Surveys you can use to make a bit of extra pocket money once in a while.
Extra Reading – The Best Ways To Make $3,000 Fast.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Branded Surveys Safe?
Branded Surveys is a safe survey site that lets you earn small amounts of extra cash in your spare time. You don’t need to submit credit card information or pay to use the platform in any way. It doesn’t install software on your computer either and is safe from my experience testing the site.
How Many Branded Surveys Points Is One Dollar?
It takes 100 Branded Surveys points to equal $1. There’s also a 500 minimum cash out requirement for any of the rewards.
I’ve been using survey sites since my phone farming days, and they’re a realistic way to make a bit of extra money in your spare time.
Branded Surveys is no exception, and it’s a top-rated platform because of its low payout requirements and awesome Branded Elite program.
I was able to make money with Branded Surveys. And overall, I find its interface is easy to use. Plus, I like the fact that it has a loyalty program that pays you with bonus points each month.
Just remember: have realistic expectations. You won’t get rich by using Branded Surveys, but it’s a nice way to get a bit of extra cash for sharing your opinion.
Hopefully, my Branded Surveys review helps you decide if it’s worth using for you.
Looking for even more ways to make more money? Checkout:
Branded Surveys Review
Name: Branded Surveys
Description: Branded Surveys is a paid survey website that lets you earn PayPal cash and free gift cards for answering online surveys.
Operating System: Desktop
Application Category: Paid Survey Websites
Author: Tom Blake
Tom is a full-time blogger and freelance writer with a passion for side hustling, passive income, and the gig economy. His work has appeared on dozens of personal finance websites like Money Crashers, The College Investor, Investor Junkie, and more. This Online World is all about providing people with honest ways to make and save more money by using technology. To learn more about Tom, read his About Page!
If you’re interested in freelance writing services or want to partner with This Online World, please use our contact page to get in touch!
Leave a Reply