These days, Bingo apps that pay you cash are super common. If you want to earn money by playing games, these apps can be a fun way to earn a bit of extra cash in your spare time while having some fun.
But is Bingo Raider legit? And does this app pay real money?
I downloaded the app and spent some time playing it to find out. And my Bingo Raider review is sharing how it works, the app’s earning potential, and reviews from other users so you can decide if it’s right for you.
Want even more money-making ideas? Checkout:
- Branded Surveys: Get gift cards and cash by sharing your opinion!
- Survey Junkie: Another leading survey site with a fast $5 cash out minimum!
Table of Contents
What Is Bingo Raider?
Bingo Raider: Win Real Cash is an iPhone money game that lets you compete in games of Bingo against other players from around the world to win cash prizes.
You can download the app for free and play practice games for fun. But if you want to win cash prizes, you have to deposit your own money and pay to compete in tournaments against other players.
Is Bingo Raider Legit?
Yes, Bingo Raider is legit, and you can earn cash by winning tournament matches against other players. However, many players lose more money than they make with this app, and some players claim that the app is a scam and is impossible to cash out with.
How Does Bingo Raider Work?
I downloaded Bingo Raider and spent some time playing the free games to learn how the app works. Since I don’t want to potentially lose money, I didn’t deposit any money with this cash game.
All-in-all, the app works in four simple steps:
- Download the app
- Play practice games
- Play competitive games
- Cash out
1. Download The App
You can download Bingo Raider for free if you have an iPhone and are 18 or older. If you have an Android, you can read my post on the top Android games for money instead.
Once you download the app, you enter your name and pick an avatar. You don’t need to create an account unless you win cash and want to cash out.
After this step, you complete a short tutorial to learn how the app works and how to play the game.
2. Play Free Games
You can play free games on Bingo Raider to practice the game and have fun. These games also pay you with gems, the in-app currency, if you perform well.
You have to daub numbers as they appear, just like with regular Bingo. However, you can also use power-ups that give you extra time, speed up how quickly numbers appear, or let you daub specific numbers.
These power-ups make the game more skill-based. At the end of the game, players with the highest scores win, with the top few players earning the most gems.
Note that you can use gems to enter additional free tournaments, enter occasional sweepstakes, and play a spinning wheel mini-game that pays out random bonuses. If you want to earn real money, you need to deposit your own cash and play competitive tournaments.
3. Play Tournament Games
The only way to make money with Bingo Raider is to deposit cash into your account and pay to enter tournaments.
Tournaments can cost anywhere from $0.50 to a few dollars to enter. Prize pools range from a few dollars to $30 or $50+, making Bingo Raider one of the highest-paying apps in this genre.
As you can see from my screenshot below, you can also enter some tournaments for free with perks like deposit bonuses. This is how the app encourages players to make their first deposit.
If you place highly in tournaments, you get a share of the prize pool and can cash out your earnings. But if you lose, you lose your buy-in fee and walk away with nothing.
Personally, I don’t like this kind of phone side hustle, so I just played free games to learn how the app works. Also note that cash tournaments aren’t available in these states:
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
4. Cash Out
Bingo Raider lets you cash out winnings right to your bank account or with Apple Pay or PayPal cash.
You have to verify your email address and create an account to cash out. Also note that any bonus cash you get from deposit bonuses the app promotes isn’t eligible for withdrawal.
How Much Does Bingo Raider Pay?
Bingo Raider can pay up to $50 or more per tournament that you win. However, it’s not a guaranteed way to make money online. And many players lose more money than they make with this app.
I’m also worried that it’s impossible to know if you’re playing against real players or in rigged bot games. And I’d rather stick with legit PayPal money games that always pay and don’t require deposits instead.
Pros & Cons
- App is fun to play and easy to use
- You can play free practice games for fun
- Poor customer service that is difficult to contact
- Many users complain that withdrawals take a long time to process and often are never received
- You can’t withdraw any bonus cash, which is misleading
- Game frequently glitches, causing a loss of funds
- Bonus cash expires after 60 days
- You can lose more money than you make with this app
Other Bingo Raider Reviews
After playing some free Bingo Raider games, I think the app is fun. But while it’s a legit money game, I don’t think it’s a very good side hustle idea since you can lose money.
But it’s always a good idea to see what other players think about an app before trying it. So, here are some more recent Bingo Raider reviews from the app store for some more context:
- ShamWoo23 says: “I started to notice that the more I leveled up the more games I would lose. I was scoring 67,000 points in some games but still someone would end up in first place. The reason I’m not able to score higher is because as soon as I am nearing the end of the game, my numbers stopped getting called. This happens every single time. There’s no doubt that there are bots in the game designed to keep actual people playing.”
- kelly1238843 says: “This app is a scam! I would suggest you avoid. I tried to send the required validation email to cash out MANY times however there is no validation email that EVER comes to my inbox. I checked my spam and junk folders and nothing!! I reached out to Bingo Raider and they told me to try to send the verification email again. I had already tried sending the verification email 8-10 times.”
- one user says: “If the developer isn’t using fake accounts to keep your money, then they are doing a horrible job of keeping out bots and you should still not deposit money. Go take that money and put it on a technology stock and at least if you lose it there you will understand why and if you get rich well you made the right choice.”
As you can see, many recent reviews are negative and suspect that Bingo Raider is full of bots. And based on my experience with other cash games like Solitaire Cash and Blackout Bingo, I think this is a common problem many of these apps have.
The Best Bingo Raider Alternatives
In fact, there are plenty of excellent alternatives you can use, including:
- Match To Win: A fun puzzle money game that lets you earn cash and free gift cards.
- Swagbucks: A fun way to make money with cash surveys, downloading games, watching videos, and more!
- Branded Surveys: Another one of my favorite survey sites with a fast $5 cash out minimum.
- Kashkick: This website pays you to complete short surveys and play new games.
- Mistplay: One of the most popular Android gaming apps with plenty of gift card prizes.
- Survey Junkie: This website like Swagbucks also has a low $5 cash out minimum.
I also made a video that shares some of my favorite ways to play games for PayPal cash. And all of the apps and websites I listed above let you make money without having to deposit your own funds.
Does Bingo Raider Pay Real Money?
Yes, Bingo Raider pays real money, and you can cash out to your bank account or with PayPal. However, the app is misleading, and you can’t withdraw bonus cash, and it’s possible to lose more money than you make.
Is Bingo Raider A Scam?
Bingo Raider isn’t a downright scam, but the app is somewhat scammy. Many players suspect there are fake bots that make the games rigged. And the fact you can’t withdraw bonus cash frustrates many players and tricks them into making a deposit.
This is ultimately why I don’t really like apps like Bingo Raider. And when you add in problems like potential bots and rigged games, I don’t think these apps are a good use of time.
You can still give it a try if you like free and fun Bingo games or want to try out the competitive tournaments. Just know what you’re getting yourself into.
Hopefully, my Bingo Raider review helps you decide if this money-making app is worth it or not.
Want more ideas to make money? Checkout:
Bingo raider review
Name: Bingo Raider
Description: Bingo Raider is an iPhone money game that lets players compete in games of Bingo to potentially win cash prizes.
Operating System: iOS
Application Category: Paid Gaming Apps
Author: Tom Blake
Tom is a full-time blogger and freelance writer with a passion for side hustling, passive income, and the gig economy. His work has appeared on dozens of personal finance websites like Money Crashers, The College Investor, Investor Junkie, and more. This Online World is all about providing people with honest ways to make and save more money by using technology. To learn more about Tom, read his About Page!
If you’re interested in freelance writing services or want to partner with This Online World, please use our contact page to get in touch!