These days, there are dozens of paid Bingo apps that claim you can make money in your spare time by playing this classic game.
This app claims you can win real cash by playing Bingo against other players in one-versus-one tournaments. In fact, it says you can actually earn hundreds of dollars right from your smartphone.
But is Bingo Tour legit? And how much can you even make by using this app?
In this Bingo Tour review, I’m sharing how this app works, the pros and cons, and how to decide if it’s a scam or not and worth using.
Let’s get to it.
Looking for more ways to make extra money? Checkout:
- Branded Surveys: Share your opinion to earn free gift cards and PayPal money!
- Nielsen Panel: Get up to $50+ per year for sharing you data with Nielsen’s Panels.
What Is Bingo Tour?
Bingo Tour is a popular Bingo game from Aviagames. It’s free to download for Android and iOS, and it claims that you can win real cash by competing in competitive tournaments against other real players of a similar skill.
The app itself is basically a game of classic Bingo, and you can play free, casual games in your spare time if that’s what you want.
But Bingo Tour also markets itself as a way to make money online by playing Bingo. It even says you can win hundreds of dollars in competitive tournaments against real players from around the country.
How Does Bingo Tour Work?
I downloaded Bingo Tour to test it out for this review. The app is very simple and beginner-friendly, especially if you’ve played Bingo before and understand how the game works.
All-in-all, Bingo Tour works in four simple steps:
- Download and sign up
- Play free and competitive Bingo games
- Use power ups
- Cash out your winnings
Time to cover how each step works in a bit more detail.
1. Download & Sign Up
You can download Bingo Day for free on iOS or Android devices if you’re 18 or older. The app is completely free to use, and it’s one of the most popular casino and Bingo apps on the entire app store with millions of downloads and tens of thousands of reviews.
2. Play Bingo Games & Tournaments
Once you open the Bingo Tour app, it takes you through a tutorial on how to use the app and play games.
If you’ve ever played Bingo before, this app is going to be easy to use. All you have to do is match the numbers that are called to the numbers on your Bingo card. If you complete a “Bingo” on your card, you’re the winner.
As for how you actually use the app, Bingo Tour has two different game modes:
- Free Games: You can play free practice games with Bingo Tour to have fun or hone your skills in your spare time. You earn gems for winning these games, and it doesn’t cost any money to enter these games either.
- Paid Tournaments: You can enter competitive tournament games by paying a certain number of gems and cash as a buy-in. Once you’re in a tournament, you play in one-versus-one Bingo games against other players. If you make it to the end of the tournament, you get your buy-in back plus a cash prize.
Prizes for Bingo Tour vary depending on the entry fee. For example, in my app, I could pay $0.50 for a chance to win $5 in a tournament, or 20 gems for a chance to win 150 gems.
However, the higher-paying games can have entry fees of $5 to $10 or even more. And if you lose a tournament game, you’re out of the tournament and you lose your entire buy-in.
This means there’s a serious risk of losing money with Bingo Tour rather than making it. In my opinion, this makes it a pretty risky side hustle, which is the common problem many of these real money gaming apps have.
3. Use Power Ups
Bingo Tour games are pretty similar to regular Bingo games, and your goal is to be the first player to complete a “Bingo” on their card.
However, to make it a more “skill-based game” as Aviagames calls their games, you can also use Power Ups to gain an edge over your opponents.
For example, Power Ups like Gimmie More let you see the next number a bit earlier than normal. And you can use the Daub It Power Up to claim any square.
The games are still largely luck-based. But Bingo Tour stresses that it matches you against real players that are a similar skill level, and that Power Ups can also make it more skill-based.
4. Cash Out
If you win games with Bingo Tour, your cash deposits in your account. There are several ways you can withdraw your earnings:
- Apple Pay
- PayPal money
I like the Bingo Tour offers real cash rewards and not just free gift cards. But remember: you have to deposit real money into your account and risk it in tournaments to make any money with this app.
Also note that prize processing can take several business days and sometimes longer. And for your first withdrawal, you will need to verify your payment platform.
Is Bingo Tour Legit?
Bingo Tour is a legit gaming app that lets you stake your own money to play competitive Bingo games. And it’s one of the most popular apps in this genre. However, the app is a bit of a scam since it makes it seem like earning money with the app is incredibly easy.
In reality, there’s a serious risk that you lose money if you play in cash tournaments. And Bingo Tour isn’t responsible if you lose a lot of money, and there’s no guarantee you can win.
I also don’t like the fact that it’s impossible to know if you’re playing against real players or if you’re playing against computers. Bingo Tour claims it matches you with players of similar skills, but I don’t know if this is true.
And while the free games might be fun, it takes insanely long to earn enough gems to enter paid tournaments. This means the only realistic way to ever make money with this app is to risk some of your own.
I think this is the main drawback with paid gaming apps like Bingo Tour.
If you’re okay with risking your own money, you can try it out. But I don’t think it’s a reliable way to make money from your phone whatsoever.
Pros & Cons
- Bingo Tour is free to download
- You can play free Bingo games for fun in your spare time
- There are several cash out option
- You have to risk your own money to win tournament games and cash prizes
- Cash games are unavailable in many states
- Slow payment of winnings is a common complaint users have
Other Bingo Tour App Reviews
I downloaded Bingo Tour to see how the free games work. But I don’t like the idea of risking my own money to potentially win some games, so I didn’t enter any cash tournaments.
So, if you’re still wondering if this app is legit and worth using, it’s useful to see what other real people have to say.
Here’s what some recent Bingo Tour reviews say on the iOS app store:
- One user says: “If all you want is to play for free, then this game is fine. Play the free game for gems. DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY. You will not win money. You might win $0.50, but you will have spent $1 or $2 to play. That’s not winning. All of the actual pay to play games are rigged against you. Even if you place in the top three, you will likely place third and you won’t even make back the entry fee.”
- Slrayburn says: “I actually would hope that someone would make a legit game to play someday, but this one is not the one. Multiple games I have come in first place then while “processing” I get bumped to 4th or 5th In which you win nothing. I guarantee I’m playing against bots.”
- Lizchandler11111 says: “This is the best cash game I’ve ever used. I’ve actually made $45 since I downloaded it a few months ago, which is pretty good money considering I haven’t deposited a cent. I play the ads and free games and then play the most expensive game I can. Sometimes I win money, sometimes I lose all the bonus cash I’ve earned. But the ads you see that say you can win hundreds of dollars a day are flat out FALSE.”
As you can see, two users complain that the games seem rigged and that you’re playing against bots. And one user also says it’s very hard to earn enough to cover entry fees.
One review is somewhat positive, and the person says they’ve made $45 from Bingo Tour over a few months. However, they point out that the ads that claim you can win hundreds of dollars per day are a lie.
Overall, I think Bingo Tour is a very misleading app and is somewhat scammy. And I think these negative reviews and complaints highlight this.
Better Alternatives To Bingo Tour
I don’t think Bingo Tour is an effective money-making app. And I really dislike apps that make you risk your own money for the chance to win more.
Thankfully, there are plenty of Bingo Tour alternatives you can use that are much more reliable ways to make extra money in your spare time:
- Gig Apps: If you want to earn more consistent income, you can use gig apps like DoorDash, Uber Eats, or Amazon Flex to deliver food and packages in your spare time to make extra money.
- Branded Surveys: This popular paid survey site lets you share your opinion for cash. You can read our Branded Surveys review for more info.
- Mistplay: This Android app pays you with free gift cards for playing different games on your phone.
- Kashkick: Another popular paid survey site where you can earn free PayPal cash.
- Rewarded Play: This app like Mistplay also lets you earn gift cards for trying new Android games.
These Bingo Tour alternatives probably won’t make you thousands of dollars or replace your day job. But they’re more consistent ways to earn extra money.
And, most importantly, you don’t have to risk your own money entering cash tournaments with any of these apps to start making money.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Bingo Tour A Scam?
Bingo Tour is a real app from a legit company, and it has a 4.9 out of 5 star rating on the app store. It’s not a scam, and it’s very popular. However, I think the app is pretty dishonest about how hard it is to actually make money.
And this app is really a gambling app at the end of the day, so keep this in mind. You might lose money using this app, so it’s not a side hustle I recommend.
Does Bingo Tour Pay Real Money?
Yes, Bingo Tour does pay real money, and you can cash out any winnings in a variety of ways. However, many other Bingo Tour reviews report that while they did win small amounts of cash playing the cash tournaments, claiming and receiving their prize can often take weeks.
And while free play is available, earning enough points to compete in a cash tournament can be challenging, which is an issue reviewers often have frustration with.
Is Bingo Tour Legal?
Bingo Tour is a legal app. But because the game has cash entry fees, cash competitions are restricted in certain states, including:
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Puerto Rico
Card game related cash competition is also unavailable in Indiana and Maine.
Extra Reading – The Best Ways To Make $5,000 Fast.
I hope my Bingo Tour app review helps you understand how this app works, what the risks are, and what some of the better alternatives are as well.
Personally, paying for cash tournaments isn’t something I’m comfortable with, so I didn’t really get the full Bingo Tour experience.
If you’re okay with risking money or just want to play the free games, maybe Bingo Tour can be a fun side hustle.
But for most people, I think this app is a waste of time and money. And I think the app is a bit scammy and makes it seem very easy to earn hundreds of dollars.
At the end of the day, there are plenty of other ways to make quick money that don’t have any risk. But you have to decide which types of side hustles are right for you.
Looking for even more money-making ideas? Checkout:
Bingo Tour Review
Name: Bingo Tour
Description: Bingo Tour is a paid Bingo app that lets you compete against other players in cash tournaments for the chance to win even larger cash prizes.
Operating System: Android, iOS
Application Category: Paid Bingo Apps
Author: Tom Blake
Tom is a full-time blogger and freelance writer with a passion for side hustling, passive income, and the gig economy. His work has appeared on dozens of personal finance websites like Money Crashers, The College Investor, Investor Junkie, and more. This Online World is all about providing people with honest ways to make and save more money by using technology. To learn more about Tom, read his About Page!
If you’re interested in freelance writing services or want to partner with This Online World, please use our contact page to get in touch!